Berteni "Toto" Cataluña Causing: Give us justice vs PRO 12 cops' act of planting gr...

Berteni "Toto" Cataluña Causing: Give us justice vs PRO 12 cops' act of planting gr...: Give us justice vs PRO 12 cops'  act of planting grenade evidence! By BERTENI "TOTO" CATALUÑA CAUSING My journalist blood has...
Give us justice vs PRO 12 cops'
act of planting grenade evidence!


By BERTENI "TOTO" CATALUÑA CAUSING


My journalist blood has compelled me to share to the public the defenses I laid down for a man who was planted with a grenade evidence during a search warrant without an address stated. This is public interest and so I exercise my freedom of the press.

By the way, how can a supposedly court-issued search warrant be implemented if it does not state the place to be searched?

My reasonable belief in this is that this is another big injustice committed by inept and corrupt policemen of Philippine National Police (PNP) Region 12.

READ MORE AT THIS LINK:  http://totocausing.blogspot.com/2012/08/give-us-justice-vs-pro-12-cops-act-of.html

Comments