Berteni "Toto" Cataluña Causing: MY LETTER TO CHIEF JUSTICE SERENO

Berteni "Toto" Cataluña Causing: MY LETTER TO CHIEF JUSTICE SERENO: MY LETTER TO CHIEF JUSTICE SERENO By BERTENI "TOTO" CATALUÑA CAUSING I am sharing to the public my letter to Justice Sereno in my...

LETTER TO CHIEF JUSTICE SERENO

Dear Chief Justice Sereno,

             Full of hope, inspired by your JBC interview, I write for pro bono young clients to bring back hope to them: that Philippines is a good place to live and die for.

            Inspired by your idea of justice that proceedings must be quick to prevent the innocent from suffering long behind bars, I earnestly beg for two young men, hoping Thy Will Be Done Now on their petition.

http://totocausing.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-letter-to-chief-justice-sereno.html

Comments