IF I WERE THE PRESIDENT, WHAT WOULD I DO?

IF I WERE THE PRESIDENT, 
WHAT WOULD I DO?

By BERTENI "TOTO" CATALUÑA CAUSING
Author of the book entitled "Simplified Libel Law in the Philippines"


If I were to launch my candidacy for the Presidency in 2016, I am actually ready for the Office in case my people will trust me.

And if I were the President, I will ensure to do the following before leaving office:

1. The first thing to fix is the LAND TITLING SYSTEM;

2. Then fix the JUSTICE SYSTEM whereby the PEOPLE ARE THE JUDGES and the ONES SAYING WHO SHOULD BE HAILED TO COURT;

3. I will cause TO ESTABLISH A SOCIETY OF FREE PRESS & FREE SPEECH, removing imprisonment for people who criticize, even if their cries for justice and complaints actually have no basis, for I believe that the damage to the honors of the people in the government cannot be compared to the damage caused by graft and corruption;

4. Then I will fix the ELECTION SYSTEM BY MAKING CAMPAIGN EXPENSE FREE FOR CANDIDATES;

5. At the same time, I will cause THE INSTITUTION OF LAWS VS ACTS THAT TEND TO CREATE POLITICAL DYNASTIES;

6. I will cause the SIMPLIFICATION OF TAX LAWS AND LOWERING RATES TO ENCOURAGE FIDELITY AND HONESTY IN THE PAYMENT OF TAXES, because I believe there are cheats because of big levies being imposed;

7. Then, I will SIMPLIFY LAWS ON BUSINESSES & INDUSTRIES BY MAKING THE RULES SIMPLE AND SOLID to create an atmosphere of trust and fair competition among businesses; and

8. Then I will EMBARK ON A ONE-TRILLION BUSINESS FUND TO LEND TO FILIPINOS WANTING TO DO BUSINESS AND THOSE WHO WILL AVAIL WILL PAY NO INTEREST AND NO TAXES FOR A PERIOD OF 20 YEARS.

WITH THIS PLATFORM, WOULD YOU CARE TO HELP ME BUILD MY DREAM TO BECOME PRESIDENT?

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
ha ha, atty causing, dahil sa announcement mo ay di ka na magiging presidente; kaaway mo na ang kakaunting elites na dumami ang kayamanan at kapangyarihan dahil dyan sa mga nabanggit mong dapat baguhin! good luck for sharing your hopes and dreams! may the youth be inspired to shake and roll the system now!
Hello Friend,

There should be nothing to be afraid of.

I know that if I will not succeed,so many "Toto Causing" will be born to continue the journey of my dreams.

It is a matter of doing as far as I can do in order to reach the altar of dreams, even if it meant others doing it for me.

Thank you Joseph.

Patriotically yours,

Berteni "Toto" Cataluña Causing