TOUCHED BY MY MOTHER'S TEXT MESSAGE:

TOUCHED BY MY MOTHER'S 
TEXT MESSAGE:

Golden Anniversary (June 20, 2014) of my father Remo Centeno Causing and mother Marianita Catolico Cataluña-Causng


On 8 August 2014, during the time I went to Puerto Princes entering the territory of my "enemy" to post my bail for my temporary liberty in the libel case filed by Edward Solon Hagedorn.

My mother, 78-year-old Marianita Catolico Cataluña-Causing sent me a message that says she knelt at the Adoration Chapel in Koronadal City just to pray for my safety.  She said she asked from God to help me and protect me. She said she also asked Mama Mary and Guardian Angels for me.  She said that at her age she managed to kneel for the entire period she recited the Holy Rosary prayer for me.  THANK YOU, MOMMY and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

This is what she sent to my cellular phone:

"Guin luhod ko sa adoration chapel nga guin pangayo sa dios nga bligan ka kag protectionan kag kay mama mary kag sa mga guardian angels. kinaya ko ang luhod buong rosary. tank you u lord. mommy."

Comments